Did you know? Regular preventive maintenance can:
Tempacure Heating & Air agrees to provide preventative maintenance service on all HVAC equipment at the above referenced service address. We agree to contact you in a timely manner to remind you when the service is due.
1. Check cooling/heating for proper operation.
2. Change/clean customer provided air filter as needed.
3. Tighten electrical connections at equipment
4. Inspect general condition.
5. Check/inspect start caps /run caps
6. Test equipment control systems
7. Test compressor protection device
8. Check refrigerant operating pressure
9. Check current draw of compressor
10. Check exposed equipment & pipes for leaks
11. Check compressor function
12. Check outdoor coil
13. Check indoor coil
14. Clean drain Line
15. Add drain line cleaner
Additional Services for Gas Furnaces Only:
16. Test gas valve operation
17. Test safety devices
18. Test Limit Switches
19. Test Combustion Draft Motors
20. Check Pilot & Burner Assembly for proper operation
21. Check connections of vent pipes
Our warranties do not cover Acts of God, utility company service, acts of vandalism or improper use of equipment.